axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Chinthana C. Dinapala" <CDinap...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: [Fwd: Re: v1.5 on XP fails to load mod_axis2.dll]
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 03:33:55 GMT

Hi all,

To know how to use SVN please reffer Windows Developer's Guide or Axis
C++ ANT Build Guide.

http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/windev-guide.html#svncheckout

http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/antbuild-guide.html#svnExtract

Thanks
Chinthana

-----Original Message-----
From: Samisa Abeysinghe [mailto:samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 10:17 PM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: v1.5 on XP fails to load mod_axis2.dll]

Peter wrote:

>Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:
>

>>I would also suggest tat you also try the latest
>>code from SVN, building
>>it on your own.
>>

>I figured out that you meant the repository.  I used
>CVS to get the lastest versions, and built axis C++.
>I then followed the build and install instructions for
>Windows.  I checked my DLL using the dependencies
>viewer, and all seem to resolve correctly. I used
>Xerces 2.6 instead of 2.2.

I tried the code from CVS over the weekend and noticed that it is not in

sync with SVN
(We migrated to Subversion aka SVN recently)
Hence you got to get the source from SVN not CVS.
I think there was some effort to document how to do this, can someone
lead us to the doc please?

>I noticed an error in the "Axis C++ Windows Developers
>Guide": under the section "Deploying Axis in Apache"
>step (3), it says to set the PATH to include the
>directory "[Apache_Folder]", which has no *.exe or
>*.dll files. I wonder if this is intended to refer to
>another directory?

Your path variable should contain the folder that has the Axis C++ DLLs.
Also you should have the Xerces DLL on the path.