axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Lilantha Darshana" <Lilantha.Darsh...@Siebel.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] Axis2 architecture implementation in C
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 15:19:14 GMT
Ok, so then let's get together and discuss a plan and find how other can
participate
on this effort.

Thanks
-Lilantha

-----Original Message-----
From: Samisa Abeysinghe [mailto:samisa@wso2.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 11:09 AM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Cc: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: [Axis2] Axis2 architecture implementation in C

Lilantha Darshana wrote:

>Great! Initiative.
>
>I'm wondering whether you already have a plan for the rest of the work.

No specific plans as such.
We are just looking into AXIOM as the initial step along with:
    -- Maven based build
    -- Use of APR effectively
    -- Coding convention, and style
Thanks,
Samisa...

>Thanks
>-Lilantha

and contains confidential and/or privileged information belonging to
Siebel Systems, Inc. or its customers or partners. Any unauthorized
review, use, copying, disclosure or distribution of this message is
strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient of this
message, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all soft
and hard copies of the message and any attachments. Thank you for your
cooperation.