axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Lilantha Darshana" <Lilantha.Darsh...@Siebel.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] Axis2 architecture implementation in C
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 13:34:56 GMT
Great! Initiative.

I'm wondering whether you already have a plan for the rest of the work.

Thanks
-Lilantha

-----Original Message-----
From: Samisa Abeysinghe [mailto:samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 12:18 PM
To: axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org
Cc: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: [Axis2] Axis2 architecture implementation in C

Hi All,
Damitha, Nandika and myself have started to prototype AXIOM as a first
step towards getting Axis2/C going.
Axis2 Java is nearly at a 1.0alpha and now we have a clean design of
AXIOM, so we have started work on the C version.
In the Java front Axis2 effort ran in parallel with Axis 1.2 (and now
1.3) efforts. Hence I believe that in C front also, Axis2 effort could
run in parallel with 1.6 efforts.
We have started the effort by committing in some code on OM. You can
checkout the c branch by using:
svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/trunk/c/

Please participate in this Axis2/C effort, in whichever way you could.
I suggest that we keep the dev discussions in axis-c-dev list with
"[Axis2]" prefix as a marker in the subject.

Thanks,
Samisa...

Siebel
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Visit www.siebel.com

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential
and/or privileged information belonging to Siebel Systems, Inc. or its customers or partners.
Any unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure or distribution of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and destroy all soft and hard copies of the message and any attachments. Thank
you for your cooperation.