axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] Axis2 architecture implementation in C
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2005 16:18:24 GMT
Hi All,
Damitha, Nandika and myself have started to prototype AXIOM as a first
step towards getting Axis2/C going.
Axis2 Java is nearly at a 1.0alpha and now we have a clean design of
AXIOM, so we have started work on the C version.
In the Java front Axis2 effort ran in parallel with Axis 1.2 (and now
1.3) efforts. Hence I believe that in C front also, Axis2 effort could
run in parallel with 1.6 efforts.
We have started the effort by committing in some code on OM. You can
checkout the c branch by using:
svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/trunk/c/

Please participate in this Axis2/C effort, in whichever way you could.
I suggest that we keep the dev discussions in axis-c-dev list with
“[Axis2]” prefix as a marker in the subject.

Thanks,
Samisa...