axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Peter <rwc_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: v1.5 on XP fails to load mod_axis2.dll
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 14:26:58 GMT
At this point, I am giving up on Axis C++ on Windows,
as I am not willing to invest much more time into this
setup.  I will instead try Axis C++ on Linux, or
perhaps the Java-based Axis.

So far, I have tried three different Axis C++ on
Windows installations:
- winXP from binaries,
- win2k from binaries, and
- Apache2 and AxisC 1.5 from sources;
and all have had identical results.  I found that the
configuration documentation for this software has many
inconsistencies, and I believe it is missing some
important information that is the cause of my
troubles.

I would be happy to clarify this documentation and
write an install script if I could get the system
running on my windows machine. If someone wants to
work with me directly via email to correct the
install, I will share the results with this group upon
completion of installation.

Thank you for your help so far and best regards,
Peter

http://mail.yahoo.com