axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Peter <rwc_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: v1.5 on XP fails to load mod_axis2.dll]
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 16:55:33 GMT
--- Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Could you please capture the Request/Response
> messages that is passes
> back and forth for a sample and send it.

It will take me a few days before I have time to try
this.  But please understand that I cannot bring up
the server without using the debugger to change the
execution as described.  It seems to me that I should
resolve this problem first. Please reply if you still
think it is worth capturing the messages.

Also, I have assumed that all of this should work on a
network that is not connected to the internet (an
intranet). My network does not have DNS, so I am using
IP addresses.

Thanks,
Peter

http://mail.yahoo.com