axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Peter <rwc_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: v1.5 on XP fails to load mod_axis2.dll
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:22:43 GMT
Could someone please offer me advice on what I should
do to get past my initialization failure as detailed
in this thread?  I am stuck.  Initialization on XP
seems to be a common problem, and I would like to know
whether I have an apache or axis configuration
problem.

I would be happy to hear anything constructive, such
as:
"A configuration error is the only known problem.", or
"It seems that it may be an actual problem."

Thanks in advance.
Peter