axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Peter <rwc_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: v1.5 on XP fails to load mod_axis2.dll
Date Sat, 10 Sep 2005 18:43:00 GMT
(cont.)
Still working with the apache code in a Debug build...
I hope the following helps.  If you reply to me with a
test to perform, I can see what I can do.

I found where modules are loaded, and confirmed that
the mod_axis2.dll is being loaded without apparent
error. (The dso.c:apr_dso_load():LoadLibraryExW() call
succeeds).

Also determined that if I simply skip the "start"
section of mpm_winnt.c:winnt_post_config() guarded by
the line:
   if (!strcasecmp(signal_arg,"start"))
the server comes up, and I can see the
http://localhost/axis page.

However, the sample programs still do not work.
I see errors such as:
   Exception: cannot deserialize the requested element
or
   Receive from trasport failed.

Thanks for your help.

P.S. - I am in Redwood City, CA. I can work with
someone in my area who is familiar with the apache
code and wants to help resolve this error, if
necessary.