axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Victoria Beri <vb...@viqsolutions.com>
Subject RE: web client C++
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:43:23 GMT
thanks for the quick response...

I'll try to capture the server response message..

meantime I have attached my wsdl file

I have 3 methods there. The first one "Authenticate" seems to be passing,
but 2 others are failing on the "CheckMessage" function.

IF you have some idea what it can be , I would appreciate it

Thanks,
Victoria

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Dick [mailto:adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 10:36 AM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: web client C++

Hi,

It's hard to tell the exact problem, but I'd guess the received messages
was not as expected.

We will have a better chance of understanding your problem if you can
capture the server response message (using tcpmon or similar tool), and
also attach your WSDL file.

Adrian
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)