axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dushshantha Chandradasa" <dchandrad...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: axis 1.5 final configurations , not works for CVS checkouts
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 11:08:39 GMT
At the same time just check whether apache has correct user rights to
access your Axis libs. Some times this could be a problem because you
are in Linux

Dushshantha

________________________________

From: Din%$h [mailto:xydinesh@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 5:05 PM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: axis 1.5 final configurations , not works for CVS checkouts

Hi Dushantha,
                     I'm unbale to start apache after deploying axis, I
would recheck line by line again. Thanks for replying.
thanks,
Dinesh

On 8/2/05, Dushshantha Chandradasa <dchandradasa@virtusa.com> wrote:

Hi Dinesh,

Could you please double check the configurations??

Check whether your Environment variable settings are correct according
to the new folders??

	Can you start apache after deploying Axis??

	Regards,

	Dushshantha