axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dushshantha Chandradasa" <dchandrad...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: axis 1.5 final configurations , not works for CVS checkouts
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 10:43:40 GMT
Hi Dinesh,

Could you please double check the configurations??

Check whether your Environment variable settings are correct according
to the new folders??

Can you start apache after deploying Axis??

Regards,

Dushshantha

________________________________

From: Din%$h [mailto:xydinesh@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 2:34 PM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: axis 1.5 final configurations , not works for CVS checkouts

Hi ,

      I had sucessfully build axis-c++ 1.5 final version.(It displayed
Welcome axis c++ page), Recently I got fresh CVS checkout tried to build
it using ant. It was build sucessfully and after running
deploy_apache2.sh it deployed without any problem , but It didn't gives
aixs c++ welcome page. I used the same configurating for axis-c++ 1.5.

Could somebody please tell me , what would be the problem?

thanks,

Dinesh

W.Dinesh Premalal
premalwd@cse.mrt.ac.lk