axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sabeysin...@virtusa.com>
Subject Re: Having issues running samples out of the box.
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2005 10:59:01 GMT
If you are using Axis Java as the server side, may be you are having the
href/multiref problem. You can disable this on java server side. Please
see http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXISCPP-111 on this, it has
info on how to disable this.

On the /etc/axiscpp.conf issue. Have you set the AXISCPP_DEPLOY
variable. If this is not set, you may have to have axiscpp.conf in /etc.
Else Axis C++ will look in $AXISCPP_DEPLOY/etc/ for axiscpp.conf

Thanks,
Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe <sabeysinghe@virtusa.com>