axis-c-user mailing list archives

From User <user1...@ymp.us>
Subject Re: Strings leak Memory in Param.
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2005 13:05:30 GMT

Having just now gotten around to reading the CVS in more depth I see
'dicka' had removed almost all of the delete's in a later version of
Param(1.55). It looks like objects are no longer cloned.
Maybe this means that the problem will have changed a great deal in 1.6.

Thanks again for your help.

Chris