axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Dmitrii Dimandt <dmitr...@gmail.com>
Subject Anonymous types and wsdl2ws
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2005 08:58:35 GMT
I have just downloaded Axis C++ 1.5 and decided to test it against a
web service, located here: http://www.rsdn.ru/ws/Janus.asmx?WSDL

I ran wsdl2ws as described in the documentation. The tool output the following:

ignoring anonymous type >JanusResponse_newMessages
ignoring anonymous type >JanusUserResponse_users
ignoring anonymous type >Check
ignoring anonymous type >JanusRequest_writedMessages

and so on. However, the resulting source files have the following
lines in them:

#include "JanusResponse_newMessages.hpp"
#include "JanusUserResponse_users.hpp"
#include "JanusRequest_writedMessages.hpp"

etc.

That is, the tool creates files that are dependent on these type yet
does nothing to provide those types. How in the world can I make it
_not_ ignore these types?

Thank you