axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Dick <adrian.d...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Problems building on Linux: Missing Files
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2005 07:44:52 GMT
Hi,

The linux build instructions are indeed out of date, and we shall see these
get updated.

You can find instructions on building with ANT at
http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/antbuild-guide.html.  I regret to say it has
also become a little outdated, though the only differences seem to be:
-  we no longer support Expat
- the property files have moved into ws-axis/c/build .... with a number of
the properties consolidated into build.common.properties.

Also note, some users have had problems with certain versions of
ant-contrib and cpptasks - the ones we use for the nightly builds are:
- Ant-contrib v0.6
- cpp-tasks v1.0beta3
I shall ensure these are included on the next revision of the ANT build
guide.

Adrian
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)