axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Carsten Blecken" <cblec...@macrovision.com>
Subject RE: Does axis C++ work on solaris
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 17:05:17 GMT
There is a build target for Solaris in the ant build scripts utilizing the Sun CC compiler.
When I tried to compile
(back in March) with Sun CC v7 I got a compile error :

bash-2.03$ CC -KPIC -xildoff -pta -instances=global -c -mt -KPIC -DAXIS_CLIENT_LIB -DENABLE_AXIS_EXCEPTION
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DPIC -I/u2/cblecken/ws-axis-c/include /u2/cblecken/ws-axis-c/src/engine/HandlerChain.cpp

"/opt/SUNWspro/prod/include/CC/Cstd/./list.cc", line 171: Error: The operation "axiscpp::HandlerChain::ChainItem
== const axiscpp::HandlerChain::ChainItem" is illegal.

1 Error(s) detected.

I didn't had time to follow up on this, but it would be great if somebody can try to compile
on Solaris!

Thanks,

Carsten

-----Original Message-----
From: John Hawkins [mailto:HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 1:00 AM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Cc: axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Does axis C++ work on solaris

Hi Axel,

I believe others have got it to work using the ANT build scripts in the past and I know of
some people who have it working today but not sure of what build scripts they used - they
might have altered the ANT scripts. However, we are just in the process of trying it so should
be able to confirm in the next few weeks - if that helps you at all?

John.

axel.segers@kbc.be

20/07/2005 07:45

Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

axis-c-user@ws.apache.org

cc

Subject
Does axis C++ work on solaris

Does AXis C++ work on SOLARIS (SPARC processor)

When i try to link my c sources i got an error wrong ELF machine EM_386

Thanks for any feedback

Axel

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you
are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination
or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error please notify KBC immediately and then delete this e-mail.
KBC does not accept liability for the correct and complete transmission of the information,
nor for any delay or interruption of the transmission, nor for damages arising from the use
of or reliance on the information.
All e-mail messages addressed to, received or sent by KBC or KBC employees are deemed to be
professional in nature. Accordingly, the sender or recipient of these messages agrees that
they may be read by other KBC employees than the official recipient or sender in order to
ensure the continuity of work-related activities and allow supervision thereof.