axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Samisa Abeysinghe" <SAbeysin...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: Problems running under C++ Builder 6
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 02:09:15 GMT
Ok lets have a checklist:

1. AXISCPP_DEPLOY environment variable is set
2. axiscpp.conf is in folder pointed by %AXISCPP_DEPLOY%
3. axiscpp.conf settings contain full paths
4. The folder containing Xerces 2.2.0 DLL is in your PATH variable
5. The folder containing Axis CPP DLLs are in your PATH variable

If you set all these and still get the access violation, then there is
probably something wrong with the DLLs/exes generated. The next step
would be to get the binary version and see if the samples could be run.

Thanks,
Samisa...

#Transport_http:The
> > > HTTP transport library #Transport_smtp:The SMTP transport library
> > > #XMLParser:The xml parser library #NodeName:Node name
> > > #ListenPort:Listening port #Channel_HTTP:The HTTP transport
channel
> > > library #Channel_HTTP_SSL:The HTTP transport secure channel
library

> > > #LogPath:Axis\logs\AxisLog.txt
> > > #WSDDFilePath:Axis\conf\server.wsdd
> > > LogPath:D:\New Folder\AxisLog.txt
> > > #WSDDFilePath:C:\Program Files\Apache
> > > Group\Apache\Axis\conf\server.wsdd
> > > XMLParser:AxisXMLParser.dll
> > > Transport_http:HTTPTransport.dll
> > > Channel_HTTP:HTTPChannel.dll
> > > Channel_HTTP_SSL:HTTPSSLChannel.dll
> > >
> > > ---

> > xerces, expat or
> > >
> > > I'm using the (default?) Xerces 2.2.0 parser. Though once I
> > get this
> > > thing going I'd prefer to use the 2.6.0 version.

> > libpath (or
> > lib (not
> > >
> > > I was not doing anything with the Xerces .LIB files before. I
moved
> > > them into the same directory as the test application. I
> > tried adding
> > > them to the application. I tried adding them to my project that
> > > generates the Axis .LIB file. No change on the error I'm seeing.
> > >
> > > That said, since I'm not having compile errors, why would the .LIB
> > > files be a factor? Shouldn't the compile fail if I'm dependent on
> > > missing .LIB?
> > >

> > > Anyway, perhaps also worth mentioning is that when this access
> > > violation / abnormal program termination error occurs, it
> > manages to
> > > close Outlook 2003. Fun.
> > >

> > > I also don't have a HTTPSSLChannel.dll file kicking around
> > as I didn't
> > > find it in either the bin or src axis distributions I
> > downloaded. That
> > > said, I'm NOT doing anything with SSL at the moment.

> > end of this
> > what went
> > the first day
> > greatly so please
> > >
> > > Where there's a will there's a way. :)
> > >
> > > ---
> > >
> > > "Some would ask, how could a perfect God create a universe that is
> > > filled with so much that is evil. They have missed a greater
> > > conundrum: why would a perfect God create a universe at all?"
> > >    -Sister Miriam Godwinson - "But For The Grace Of God"
> > > "The best things in life aren't things."
> > >    -Art Buchwald
> > > "Never leave a friend behind. Friends are all we have to get us
> > > through life
> > > - and they are the only things from this world that we
> > could hope to
> > > see in the next."
> > >    -Dean Koontz - "Fear Nothing"
> > >
> > > Myles Bunbury, BASc.
> > > Lead Software Developer & Product Supervisor, IP Search
CDNameSearch