axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Myles Bunbury" <Mii...@CDNameSearch.com>
Subject RE: Problems running under C++ Builder 6
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2005 18:16:07 GMT
> This is incorrect. For client you have to have AXISCPP_DEPLOY
> env var set.
> Also you have to have axiscpp.conf file located in
> %AXISCPP_DEPLOY% folder.
>

> Both the serve side as well as the client side uses the
> axiscpp.conf file.
>
> Client uses this file to locate the transport and parser files.
> If you are only using the client, WSDDFilePath entry is not requires.
> But the rest are required. Please see
> http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/winuser-guide.html#transport
> for more details.

I've added AXISCPP_DEPLOY to my system environment variables in the
control panel, and created an axiscpp.conf file in that directory.

The abnormal program termination has gone away but been replaced by an
access violation:

Project Project1.exe raised exception class EAccessViolation with
message 'Access violation at address 00000001. Read of address
00000001'. Process stopped. Use Step or Run to continue.

I recompiled my .LIB file in a release mode to no effect as well.

Still highly puzzled as to what's making this difficult. :(

---

"Some would ask, how could a perfect God create a universe that is
filled
with so much that is evil. They have missed a greater conundrum: why
would a
perfect God create a universe at all?"
   -Sister Miriam Godwinson - "But For The Grace Of God"
"The best things in life aren't things."
   -Art Buchwald
"Never leave a friend behind. Friends are all we have to get us through
life
- and they are the only things from this world that we could hope to see
in
the next."
   -Dean Koontz - "Fear Nothing"

Myles Bunbury, BASc.
Lead Software Developer & Product Supervisor, IP Search
CDNameSearch
Phone: 1 (888) 414-4193 or (613) 739-2956
Fax: (613) 739-1739
Web: www.cdnamesearch.com