axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Nick Allen <...@bitwiserlabs.com>
Subject Re: Problems building on Linux: Missing Files
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:16:46 GMT
On Thu, 2005-07-14 at 17:02 +0100, John Hawkins wrote:

> I'm afraid that the thoughts are we don't really support the make
> system. ANT is this projects preferred build system. We have had
> several requests for make support but we simply don't have the
> time/skills.
>
> We can happily help you with ANT though.

I dont really care how it gets built.  I can work with Ant.  Are there
instructions somewhere on how to build it with Ant?

I am surprised that this fact is not listed in the common Linux build
instructions (http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/lininstall-guide.html).  Are
these instructions just outdated?

Thanks for you help, John.

--Nick