axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: My client AXIS C++ in Windows XP is fast but WinNT is slow
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 08:37:46 GMT
Samisa is doing a lot of work in improving the speed of multiple requests
- it might well be worth you moving to the latest level i.e. take a
nightly build

"leonardo rodrigo" <leonardorodrigo@hotmail.com>
09/06/2005 17:19
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
My client AXIS C++ in Windows XP is fast but WinNT is slow

Dear all

I have a Axis Client C++ 1.5 with Windows XP and the Web Services is in
Windows NT and working very good, the Client C is ver fast.
Now,I move the Axis Client C++ to a computer with Windows NT then the
client
is slow. The first query is quick but the second  delay  20 seconds.

Any idea is well received

Best Regard
Leonardo Rodrigo