axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Dick <adrian.d...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Settings for Java Webservice (used by C++-Client)
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 16:06:47 GMT
Hi,

I, personally, don't work with the Axis Java web services - I use WebSphere
as my web service provider.  However, there are other developers in this
community who use axis java for their services.

You mention doc/literal messages, this is what I use, and is definitely
more thoroughly tested compared to rpc/encoded.
Note:  I see below that you're trying to use rpc/literal - this is not
currently supported by Axis C++, you will need to choose from doc/literal
or rpc/encoded.
Based on my experience with websphere, you would need to regenerate the
WSDL and redeploy the service to make this change (in addition to
re-generating the client stubs).

If you are able to post your WSDL to this mailing list we can look at why
your stubs are not being correctly generated, and hopefully someone in the
community more familiar with axis java will be able to diagnose any server
side issues.

Adrian
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)