axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Anders Eriksson <a.eriks...@global-imaging.net>
Subject RE: Settings for Java Webservice (used by C++-Client)
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 11:20:51 GMT

I had similar problems with this "delete". It was in the
debug version. Read somewhere that it is due to the fact
that the dlls used are compiled with different
debug-parameters which messes up the heap. Should be
ok in the release.

It works without but then it should be a memory leak.
In the case of returning complex types the delete is not
done and I guess that memory responsability is put
on the caller function. Not sure about this last note,
so someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

/Anders

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Falk Sippach [mailto:f.sippach@iez.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 3 juin 2005 11:52
À : Apache AXIS C User List
Objet : AW: Settings for Java Webservice (used by C++-Client)

Hello Anders,

thanks for soapAction-tag hint. I set the java2wsdl flag: -A operation

java org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL -l
http://flak:8080/axis/services/Beantest -o ..\wsdl\Beantest.wsdl -n
"urn:Beantest" -p"com.iez.spserver.ws.beantest" "urn:Beantest" -A operation
-y rpc -u encoded com.iez.spserver.ws.beantest.BeantestWS

java2wsdl only writes the operation name (without "servicename#"), but it
works better now for my getBean-Methods.

The generated client stubs are still buggy (Axis C++ 1.5 final). I had to
comment out some "delete" (they try to free the pointer of int values). For
example my getInt-Method has in stub BeantestWS a "delete Ret", which
follows in an unhandled exception. I don't know why. But it's working
without it.

Is somebody out there who has got similiar problems?

Falk.