axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Samisa Abeysinghe" <SAbeysin...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: build working - buildSamples failing
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:51:32 GMT
Hi Krishna,
	These warnings are OK, as far as you get the server side shared
libs and client executables generated.
	Out WSDL2Ws tool does not deal with anonymous types correctly.
(May be we should remove this output from WSDL2Ws tool and have a Jira
on non support of anon types so that we do not confuse the users. I mean
we have to document that anon types are not dealt with properly.)

Thanks,
Samisa...

-----Original Message-----
From: krishna [mailto:krishna@lac.uic.edu]
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2005 4:14 AM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: build working - buildSamples failing

Hi All

I got the samples to build. It was a problem with environment variables.

Sorry for that.
but while the samples are being built I get messages like

generateStubs:
     [java] ignoring anonymous type >Type1_att_enum_kind

     [java] ignoring anonymous type >getInputResponse

     [java] ignoring anonymous type >getInput

Is this expected? I have some of the samples working( calculator ) but
others like the array are not.

Krishna

krishna wrote:

> Hi Samisa/All
>
> Thanks for the prompt reply. I had the Axis Java jars in the CLASSPATH

> but the jars were not there in the directory :).I copied the JARS from

> the nightly build binary. So Axis 1.6a is installed and running.
>
> While installing the samples using buildSamples.xml I am getting a
> similar error. I can't point out where I am going wrong. Any clues?
>
> Cheers
> Krishna
>
> SAMPLES BUILD OUTPUT ( Partial )
>
> Buildfile: buildSamples.xml
>
> pre-init:
>
> checkIfIndividualTest:
>
> initialize:
>
> compileSamples:
> [echo] Generating client code for
> /usr/local/axis1.6a/axis-c-1.6a.n-Linux-src/deploy/wsdls/array.wsdl
>
> generateStubs:
> [java] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/apache/axis/wsdl/symbolTable/TypeEntry
> [echo] Building client client/array
> [cc] 3 total files to be compiled.
> [cc] Starting link
> [echo] Generating server code for
> /usr/local/axis1.6a/axis-c-1.6a.n-Linux-src/deploy/wsdls/array.wsdl
>
> generateStubs:
> [java] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/apache/axis/wsdl/symbolTable/TypeEntry
> [echo] Building server server/array
> [cc] 5 total files to be compiled.
> [cc] Starting link
>

> Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:
>
>> Please check your class path setting. Do you have the Axis Java jars
>> included in your class path?
>>
>> Samisa...

/usr/local/axis1.6a/axis-c-1.6a.n-Linux-src/src/wsdl/org/apache/axis/wsd
>> l/symbolTable/CSchemaUtils.java:1130: cannot find symbol
>>    [javac] symbol  : class TypeEntry
>>    [javac] location: class
>> org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.CSchemaUtils
>>    [javac]     public static TypeEntry
>> getComplexElementRestrictionBase(
>>    [javac]                   ^
>>    [javac]

/usr/local/axis1.6a/axis-c-1.6a.n-Linux-src/src/wsdl/org/apache/axis/wsd
>> l/symbolTable/CSchemaUtils.java:1236: cannot find symbol
>>    [javac] symbol  : class SymbolTable
>>    [javac] location: class
>> org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.CSchemaUtils
>>    [javac]         SymbolTable symbolTable)
>>    [javac]         ^
>>    [javac]

/usr/local/axis1.6a/axis-c-1.6a.n-Linux-src/src/wsdl/org/apache/axis/wsd
>> l/symbolTable/CSchemaUtils.java:1234: cannot find symbol
>>    [javac] symbol  : class TypeEntry
>>    [javac] location: class
>> org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.CSchemaUtils
>>    [javac]     public static TypeEntry
getComplexElementExtensionBase(