axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dushshantha Chandradasa" <dchandrad...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: WSDL2Ws produces invalid C++ code
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 03:41:57 GMT
Dear Russell,

Did you create a Jira on this?? If not please create one on this and
attach a sample wsdl file which can regenerate the problem. Then we can
dig in to the problem.

Thanks,
Dushshantha

-----Original Message-----
From: Russell Thamm [mailto:russell.thamm@dsto.defence.gov.au]
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 7:10 AM
To: axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: WSDL2Ws produces invalid C++ code

I use SOAP to access the eXist database. Currently I use GSOAP for C++
and Axis for Java.
I am looking at switching to axis-c for C++.

But when I generate C++ code from the eXist wsdl files using wsdl2ws,
the resultant code is not valid C++.

In particular, wsdl2ws converts the type impl:ArrayOf_xsd_base64Binary
to " ", yes the space character.

So I have a C++ function with a return type of " " and a local variable
of type " ".

Naturally, the C++ compiler chokes on this.

 Query::retrieveData(xsd__string Value0, xsd__int Value1, ...
{
     RetArray = {NULL,0};

Any suggestions
Russell Thamm