axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Henrik Nordberg" <henrik.nordb...@edgewaystech.com>
Subject Enabling trace on the server
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 17:01:54 GMT
Hi,

we are using the server side of Axis CPP. In order to debug a problem, I
want to enable trace. So I did the following:

1. got the latest sources from CVS (on June 7, 2005)
2. ant buildWithTraceAndDebug
3. added the line
ClientLogPath:/tmp/axis_trace.log
to axiscpp.conf
4. restarted apache

But the file /tmp/axis_trace.log never shows up.
I have one web service that works fine, and am trying to debug a more
complex one. At the very beginning of the complex one I write to a file, and
execution never reaches that point. The client gets a Soap Fault back saying
"No handlers configured", which it seems the axis server sends when
something goes wrong. So to figure out what went wrong, I tried the above to
enable tracing.

I am running on Linux 2.6.11-1.14_FC3smp (i.e., Fedora Core 3). Xerces &
Apache 2.

Any hints?

Thanks
 - Henrik Nordberg