axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Din%$h <xydin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WS-Security
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 09:21:32 GMT
Hi John,

Let me breif what we tried to do.

When Client make a request , we get the Body from the serializer and Encrypt
it again set those encrypted Body to the message. At the server end we got
the encrypted message from the deserializer and decrypted it. and get the
original message. For the response flow also scenario remains same. We hoped
to do it using an handler.

Since there was a method called getBodyAsString(), (as I remember). We
creadted DOM tree using that body. ( If we could get Object Model that was
easier).

giving soap message as a String I was able to Encrypt it and Giving that
Encrypt message I was able to got that original message too.

Since there wasn't a way to get acess to the Body( getSoapBodyAsString () or
any other method which can access body didn't implemented at that time). We
didn't able to integrate it with axis using a handler.

regards,
Dinesh