axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Fred Preston <PREST...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: RE: Axis C++ SSL problem
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 11:56:08 GMT
Hi Popa,
        To use SSL you have to have the SSL HTTP channel library.
        To use SSL you must specify it in the axiscpp.conf file.

        Your client application code does not need to change to use SSL.
Axis looks at the URL and if you have specified https rather than http,
then it will assume that you required SSL.

Regards,

Fred Preston.

List:       axis-c-user
Subject:    RE: RE: Axis C++ SSL problem
From:       Popa Horia <horiadorupopa () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-05-24 11:36:28
[Download message RAW]

I have tried that way too. The problem is that in the Call.cpp things are
hardcoded.
Axis will always look into [AXISCPP_DEPLOY]\axiscpp.conf for the key \
Channel_HTTP_SSL. If it doesn't file that key you cannot use SSL.

NOTE:
                 AXISCPP_DEPLOY - environment variable
                 My axiscpp.conf:
Channel_HTTP_SSL:C:\myprojects\axis-c-1-5-win32\bin\HTTPSSLChannel.d \
ll