axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: WS-Security
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 10:29:32 GMT
So, it doesn't sound like we're that far off - if we just implement the
getSOAPBodyAsString() method then we would be able to have ws-security on
client-side (at least)?

Din%$h <xydinesh@gmail.com>
12/05/2005 10:21
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

Apache AXIS C User List <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: WS-Security

Hi John,

     Let me breif what we tried to do.

   When Client make a request ,  we get the Body from the serializer and
Encrypt it again set those encrypted Body to the message. At the server
end we got the encrypted message from the deserializer and decrypted it.
and get the original message. For the response flow also scenario remains
same. We hoped to do it using an handler.

Since there was a method called getBodyAsString(), (as I remember). We
creadted DOM tree using that body. ( If we could get Object Model that was
easier).

giving soap message as a String I was able to Encrypt it and Giving that
Encrypt message I was able to got that  original message too.

Since there wasn't a way to get acess to the Body( getSoapBodyAsString ()
or any other method which can access body didn't implemented at that
time). We didn't able to integrate it with axis using a handler.

regards,
Dinesh