axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Fred Preston <PREST...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Axis C++ SSL problem
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 14:49:52 GMT
Hi Popa,
        This is something we are looking into (i.e. being able to set
configuration information from the client application), but unfortunately,
there are no commands at present to do this.  Thus, you are stuck with
having to configure Axis through the axiscpp.conf file :-(.  If at all
possible, could you elaborate on the unusual steps you have taken to get
SSL working (in your e-mail you say, "AXIS works with SSL but you have to
set it in a very unusual way.")?

Regards,

Fred Preston.

Popa Horia <horiadorupopa@gmail.com>
05/24/2005 02:22 PM
Please respond to "Apache AXIS C User List"