axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: WS-Security
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 08:18:25 GMT
Hi Dinesh,

Can I ask - how you wanted that soap body?

Would you need a byte stream or an object model?

Was this client or server side or both?

Was it on the outgoing or incoming message or both?

cheers,
John.

Din%$h <xydinesh@gmail.com>
12/05/2005 08:07
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

Apache AXIS C User List <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: WS-Security

Hi,

      Both Sameera and my self had worked on this (WSS4C). We needed to
get body of Soap Message through a handler.( from Serilizer). But
Unfortunately It was not implemented at that time.( It was commented /* To
do */). There were some threads discussing about those methods.

We were unable to get access to the Body of the Soap message through a
handler.So we
stopped at that point. ( Until those methods are implemented )

http://wiki.apache.org/ws/WSS4C

I don't know whether some one is working on this Project now.

thanx,
Dinesh