axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Fred Preston <PREST...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Axis C++ SSL problem
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 15:54:23 GMT
Hi Popa,
        I'm not familiar with IS, but it may well be that environment
variables set whilst the current instance of IS is running will not be
'seen' by IS until it is run again.  I know that if you change environment
variables whilst running some programs they will not pick up the changes
until they are next run (MSVC is definitely one such application).  You
will have to read the IS manuals to see if there is any
information/examples on this subject...

Regards,

Fred Preston.

Popa Horia <horiadorupopa@gmail.com>
05/24/2005 04:21 PM
Please respond to "Apache AXIS C User List"