axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Ken Noland" <knol...@whatif-productions.com>
Subject RE: Axis C++ SSL problem
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 15:44:35 GMT
Fred,

By opening up the members of class AxisConfig, meaning adding some SetValue function, and
by setting another flag in initialize_module(int server) to allow for the app to specify if
it wants the conf file or not will solve the whole problem.

Thanks,

-Ken Noland

Ken Noland
Jr. Programmer
Whatif Productions LLC
http://www.whatif.info <http://www.whatif.info/>
617-977-0115 phone
617-977-0110 fax

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. If you are not
an intended recipient, please refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
this information and note that such actions are prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or by replying to this transmission.