axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Yampolsky, Robert" <ryamp...@harris.com>
Subject RE: list of deployed web services
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 14:33:48 GMT
Yes, I do have the files in the wsdls folder.  I'm just trying to get it
to display the wsdl for the standard services that come with the
distribution (calculator, array, etc).  Axis generates the service list
page correctly when I access http://localhost/axis, and I looked at the
code, which seems to be scanning the wsdls folder to generate that page,
so they're definitely there.  The code to process the ?wsdl URL's looks
simple enough, but it's apparently segfaulting.  I notice that this code
has changed between versions 1.4 and 1.5.

Anyway, for some reason Apache isn't generating a core dump (that I can
find) when it segfaults.  Is there a way to get axis to dump debugging
info to a log.  I see that there's a log file specified in the
axiscpp_deploy/etc/axiscpp.conf file, but how do you turn on logging?

Am I right in guessing that the following code from Axis.cpp in the
'engine' directory is what's supposed to list the wsdl file (the second
'else' clause)?  Anybody see anything that could segfault there?

          // Handle the GET method
            else if (AXIS_HTTP_GET == pStream->getSubProtocol())
            {
                // get the uri path
                // i.e "/abc/xyz/" part of http://somehost/abc/xyz/
                string sUriWOAxis =
pStream->getTransportProperty(SERVICE_URI);
                string sServiceName;
                bool bNoExt = true;
                if (sUriWOAxis == "/")
                {
                    bNoExt = false;
                    sUriWOAxis = "";
                }

                if (sUriWOAxis.empty ())
                {
				...generate web page listing all
deployed services.
		    }

                else
                {
                                        sServiceName =
g_pConfig->getAxisConfProperty(AXCONF_AXISHOME);
                    sServiceName += WSDLDIRECTORY + sUriWOAxis +
".wsdl";
                    // Check whether wsdl file is available
                    if ((WsddFile = fopen (sServiceName.c_str (), "r"))
== NULL)
                    {
                        pStream->sendBytes("<h3>Url not available</h3>",
                            NULL);
                        Status = AXIS_SUCCESS;
                        // Handle the error
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        int charcount = 0;
                        while ((charcount = fread (ReadBuffer, 1,
                            BYTESTOREAD - 1, WsddFile)) != 0)
                        {
                            *(ReadBuffer + charcount) = '\0';
                            pStream->sendBytes(ReadBuffer,