axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Yampolsky, Robert" <ryamp...@harris.com>
Subject RE: URL encoding or HTML encoding
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 17:59:47 GMT
It looks like the HTML encoding's right (as far as I know).  The bit
about URL encoding was a red herring.  The guy thought HTML encoding was
called URL encoding.  He's talking about the same thing I am (&lt; ,
etc), so I think it's not an issue.

Thanks,
Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Samisa Abeysinghe [mailto:sabeysinghe@virtusa.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 5:23 AM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: URL encoding or HTML encoding

Going though the code in line with your description, it looks to me that
Axis C++ is using HTML encoding and it does not have support for URL
encoding.

However, I am not sure if HTML encoding is done properly - I do not
think we have a test to verify this. If you could lead to some test data
(that is input and expected output) we would be able to verify.

Thanks,
Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe <sabeysinghe@virtusa.com>