axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Popa Horia <horiadorup...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Axis C++ SSL problem
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 07:37:03 GMT
I have to mention that i have user Axis 1.5 and Axis 1.6 20 May nightly
build ....

  _____

From: Popa Horia [mailto:horia.doru.popa@gmail.com]
Sent: 21 mai 2005 10:09
To: 'axis-c-user@ws.apache.org'
Subject: Axis C++ SSL problem

        Hi there,

        I have a Java Axis server and i'm trying to connect with a stub
written in  C++. It works fine on http but it failes on https.
I see when I run the program in debug mode that the HttpSSLChannel is never
loaded. The application failes at this line in the Stub: if (AXIS_SUCCESS !=
m_pCall->initialize(CPP_DOC_PROVIDER)) return pReturn;
        My Tomcat server is behind Apache 1.3.1 and i'm using MOD_JK to make
those applications talk to each other. My guess is that the request never
leaves my client. To prove this I have used a network sniffer and indeed,
the client dies before any request is sent to the server. Maybe I don't have
all the DDLs ?? I have installed openssl ....
        The client runs on Windows.

        Any help is appeciated.

        thanks