axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Popa Horia <horiadorup...@gmail.com>
Subject Axis C++ SSL problem
Date Sat, 21 May 2005 07:09:01 GMT

        Hi there,

        I have a Java Axis server and i'm trying to connect with a stub
written in  C++. It works fine on http but it failes on https.
I see when I run the program in debug mode that the HttpSSLChannel is never
loaded. The application failes at this line in the Stub: if (AXIS_SUCCESS !=
m_pCall->initialize(CPP_DOC_PROVIDER)) return pReturn;
        My Tomcat server is behind Apache 1.3.1 and i'm using MOD_JK to make
those applications talk to each other. My guess is that the request never
leaves my client. To prove this I have used a network sniffer and indeed,
the client dies before any request is sent to the server. Maybe I don't have
all the DDLs ?? I have installed openssl ....
        The client runs on Windows.

        Any help is appeciated.

        thanks