axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Samisa Abeysinghe" <SAbeysin...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: Server closing connection
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 10:00:47 GMT
The client is capable of re-using the connection - this has been tested
to work.

What do you men by "the server sends a FIN package"?

Could you please send the request and response SOAP messages?

Thanks,
Samisa...

-----Original Message-----
From: Popa Horia [mailto:horiadorupopa@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 3:54 PM
To: axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Server closing connection

        I have a Java Axis server and a client in C++, client generated
by the Axis C framework. The client runs on windows.
The problem is that after a first successful request to the server, the
server send a FIN package to the client and the connection is closed.
When I make another request the C client throws an exception because the
connection is closed and the client it seems it doesn't check for closed
connection. My solution was to create a new instance of the stub prior
to every request. I think something is wrong with the client because it
should know to re-use a connection.
         Any ideas?

        Thanks