axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Samisa Abeysinghe" <SAbeysin...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: soapAction and .NET interoperability
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 04:02:58 GMT
> Does anybody know of a workaround for this?  Either a way to define my
> service to not require soapAction or a way to
> get a .NET client to provide the method name in the soapAction header?

There is no way in Axis C++ to define the service not to require the
SOAPAction as of now. (But we wish to implement such kind of a mechanism
- there is a Jira issue raised on this)

Hence I think you have to figure out how to set the SOAPAction with .net
client. I am not sure how to do this exactly but
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cpref/h
tml/frlrfSystemRuntimeRemotingMetadataSoapMethodAttributeClassSoapAction
Topic.asp may lead to a clue.

Thanks,
Samisa...