axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Samisa Abeysinghe" <SAbeysin...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: list of deployed web services
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 03:38:44 GMT
Do you have the wsdl files in $AXISCPP_DEPLOY/wsdls folder?

BTW, Simple Axis server does not support this ?wsdl URLs. It only works
with Apache.
Also note that, Axis C++ engine is not capable of generating the WSDL
for the service. Rather it gives out the WSDL file stored in
$AXISCPP_DEPLOY/wsdls folder.

Thanks,
Samisa...

-----Original Message-----
From: Yampolsky, Robert [mailto:ryampols@harris.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 9:52 PM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: RE: list of deployed web services

Not true.  The URL's in the front page have /axis in them (I'm using
1.5).  Same thing happens when I click the front page links or type the
URL's manually.

I don't see any core files generated by the Apache segfault, so I can't
determine why it's segfaulting.

I tried to access a wsdl URL through simple_axis_server, but that just
hangs (browser gets no response).  Don't know if that's supposed to
work, but I thought that if it did and it segfaulted, I'd stand some
chance of debugging it.

I'm assuming that the following in my httpd.conf file is all I need to
do to map the localhost/axis path to the true axis location and that the
axis handler is responsible for translating the ?wsdl to the wsdls
subdirectory.

LoadModule axis_module modules/libaxiscpp_mod2.so
<Location /axis>
    SetHandler axis
</Location>