axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Tony Dodd" <tony.d...@btinternet.com>
Subject RE: list of deployed web services
Date Tue, 10 May 2005 15:31:42 GMT
It's simply got the wrong url coded in the Axis front page, if you look at
Axis.cpp someone has commented out the line that adds /axis (line 235 in
1.4). If you enter http://localhost/axis/array?wsdl in the url combo
explicitly it should work.

Tony Dodd
Oxford University Research Technologies (Xaira)