axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache says 404
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2005 01:35:50 GMT
Hi Simon,

Please double check the contents of $AXISCPP_DEPLOY/etc/axiscpp.conf file.
Make sure that the location of the files mentioed in axiscpp.conf are
in the correct locaions.

(As you can run simple axis server I hope the above settings are ok -
but just verify)

Also, you have to check if Apache can locate the xerces libs as well
as Axis C++ libs. We have seen similar problems when apache could not
locate xerces libs. I copied xerces libs to /usr/libs and the problem
was one (yes it is not the best thing to do) May be you could add
xerces lib path to /etc/ld.so.conf

Thanks,
Samisa...