axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Invalid Address specified to RtlFreeHeap( 310000, 10094534 )
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 09:49:14 GMT
hmm That looks like a pretty basic error then !

Samisa -you doing any rpc testing at the moment?

"Tahera Bodabhaiwala" <tahera.b@lgcnsglobal.com>
20/04/2005 10:37
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

cc

Subject
RE: Invalid Address specified to RtlFreeHeap( 310000, 10094534 )

This is an rpc wsdl for the StockQuoteService sample. Here are its
contents:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wsdl:definitions name="StockQuoteService"
targetNamespace="
http://localhost:8080/axis/services/urn:xmltoday-delayed-quotes"
xmlns:apachesoap="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap" xmlns:impl="
http://localhost:8080/axis/services/urn:xmltoday-delayed-quotes"
xmlns:intf="
http://localhost:8080/axis/services/urn:xmltoday-delayed-quotes"
xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:wsdl="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" xmlns:wsdlsoap="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/" xmlns:xsd="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
<!--WSDL created by Apache Axis version: 1.2RC3
Built on Feb 28, 2005 (10:15:14 EST)-->

   <wsdl:message name="testResponse">

      <wsdl:part name="testReturn" type="xsd:string"/>

   </wsdl:message>

   <wsdl:message name="getQuoteResponse">

      <wsdl:part name="getQuoteReturn" type="xsd:float"/>

   </wsdl:message>

   <wsdl:message name="testRequest">

   </wsdl:message>

   <wsdl:message name="getQuoteRequest">

      <wsdl:part name="symbol" type="xsd:string"/>

   </wsdl:message>

   <wsdl:portType name="StockQuoteService">

      <wsdl:operation name="test">

         <wsdl:input message="impl:testRequest" name="testRequest"/>

         <wsdl:output message="impl:testResponse" name="testResponse"/>

      </wsdl:operation>

      <wsdl:operation name="getQuote" parameterOrder="symbol">

         <wsdl:input message="impl:getQuoteRequest"
name="getQuoteRequest"/>

         <wsdl:output message="impl:getQuoteResponse"
name="getQuoteResponse"/>

      </wsdl:operation>

   </wsdl:portType>

   <wsdl:binding name="GetQuoteSoapBinding" type="impl:StockQuoteService">

      <wsdlsoap:binding style="rpc" transport="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>

      <wsdl:operation name="test">

         <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>

         <wsdl:input name="testRequest">

            <wsdlsoap:body encodingStyle="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="http://stock.samples
" use="encoded"/>

         </wsdl:input>

         <wsdl:output name="testResponse">

            <wsdlsoap:body encodingStyle="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="
http://localhost:8080/axis/services/urn:xmltoday-delayed-quotes"
use="encoded"/>

         </wsdl:output>

      </wsdl:operation>

      <wsdl:operation name="getQuote">

         <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>

         <wsdl:input name="getQuoteRequest">

            <wsdlsoap:body encodingStyle="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="http://stock.samples
" use="encoded"/>

         </wsdl:input>

         <wsdl:output name="getQuoteResponse">

            <wsdlsoap:body encodingStyle="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" namespace="
http://localhost:8080/axis/services/urn:xmltoday-delayed-quotes"
use="encoded"/>

         </wsdl:output>

      </wsdl:operation>

   </wsdl:binding>

   <wsdl:service name="StockQuoteServiceService">

      <wsdl:port binding="impl:GetQuoteSoapBinding" name="GetQuote">

         <wsdlsoap:address location="
http://localhost:8080/axis/services/urn:xmltoday-delayed-quotes"/>

      </wsdl:port>

   </wsdl:service>

</wsdl:definitions>

And it crashes in the following constructor of the generated stub classes.

StockQuoteService::StockQuoteService()
:Stub(" ", APTHTTP1_1)
{
            m_pCall->setEndpointURI("