axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Invalid Address specified to RtlFreeHeap( 310000, 10094534 )
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 09:07:57 GMT
hmm, they shouldn't/don't require a server side config to test them?

You can just take the client dll's unless I'm mistaken?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you are saying?

"Tahera Bodabhaiwala" <tahera.b@lgcnsglobal.com>
20/04/2005 09:58
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

cc

Subject
RE: Invalid Address specified to RtlFreeHeap( 310000, 10094534 )

No, I didn?t use the ANT script, I compiled it from the VS IDE using the
project D:\axis-c-src-1-5-win32\vc\AxisClientDLL.dsp. No, I haven?t tried
using the pre-built client modules because they require a server side
configuration to be done too in order to test them.