axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Invalid Address specified to RtlFreeHeap( 310000, 10094534 )
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 08:09:46 GMT
what compiler level are you using ?

"Tahera Bodabhaiwala" <tahera.b@lgcnsglobal.com>
19/04/2005 14:29
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

<axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Invalid Address specified to RtlFreeHeap( 310000, 10094534 )

Hi,
I?ve downloaded the source + binaries of Axis C++ 1.5 Final release. I?m
trying to build a C++ client to a web-service using the libraries provided
by Axis, and so I haven?t done any server specific configuration.
I used the WSDL2Ws tool to generate the stubs from the wsdl provided by
the web-service. I then created a VC project and included the generated
hpp/cpp files along with the main function. I built the AxisClient_D.dll
using the ?Debug Multithreaded DLL? compiler switch and included the lib
in my project. I then built my project with the same complier switch. It
compiles fine but when run it throws the following exception during
creation of the stub instance
HEAP[SOAPClient.exe]: Invalid Address specified to RtlFreeHeap( 310000,
10094534 )
First-chance exception in SOAPClient.exe (KERNEL32.DLL): 0xE06D7363:
Microsoft C++ Exception.
First-chance exception in SOAPClient.exe (KERNEL32.DLL): 0xE06D7363:
Microsoft C++ Exception.

There seems to be problem with allocating/de-allocating memory (crossing
dll boundary). Is this a known issue? If yes, where can I find the fix?

Please help!

Thanks in advance,
Tahera

-
DISCLAIMER:
This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be
privileged. Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and
defects. LG CNS Global (LGCNS-G) will not be responsible for any viruses
or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating either from within
LGCNS-G or outside. If you have received this message by mistake please
notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your
system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or
in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible
to change and LG CNS-G shall not be liable for any improper, untimely or
incomplete transmission.