axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Dick <adrian.d...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: axis 1.5 and nonIntegerInteger...
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2005 08:34:37 GMT
Hi,

Axis C does not currently support all of the xsd simple types, including
nonNegativeInteger, as defined in your WSDL.
Due it not recognising this is a simple type, it attempts to produce a
Complex Type.

The current state of support has been captured in Jira issue 416 (
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXISCPP-416 ), you can also check
<axis install>/include/axis/AxisUserAPI.hpp or it's generated API Docs.
The intent is to extend this support in 1.6 for all the remaining xsd
simple types.

Do you have any control over the web service and it's WSDL?  If so, you
could use unsignedLong or unsignedInt (depending on your required numeric
range) rather than nonNegativeInteger.

Adrian
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)