axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Pejic,Srdjan [Ontario]" <Srdjan.Pe...@ec.gc.ca>
Subject Problems deploying Axis version 1.5
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2005 17:00:02 GMT

Hi all,

For the past two days, I have been trying to deploy Axis C++ on my
workstation. The configuration is as follows: Windows XP SP2, Apache
1.3.33, Xerces 2.6 and Axis 1.5 (final version). I followed the Windows
Installation Guide to the letter, adding all the necessary DLL's to the
[Axis_Folder]/lib folder, amending the PATH variable to reflect the
filesystem location and adding the AXISCPP_DEPLOY variable. I also added
the LoadModule lines to the httpd.conf file. In the end, when I try to
start Apache using the command "apache -k start", I get the following
message:

	This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an
unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more
information. Note the errors or messages above, and press the <ESC> key
to exit.

Please help me figure this out.

Thanks,

Srdjan Pejic