axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Joe Love <joel...@lac.uic.edu>
Subject debugging a service which uses Apache plugin
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2005 16:18:29 GMT
In my attempts to understand why I cannot get a persistent connection to
the server, it has been suggested to me that I need to figure out why
the server does not send the result of the second query.  (See mailing
list mails entitled "issues establishing a persistent connection"
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-c-user&m=111419254908361&w=2).

I cannot find any documentation on the website which describes a good
way to attempt to debug the server-side code to a particular web
service.  Is there a recommended way to do this?  I'm largely looking to
add in statements which print out information during runtime (such as to
a logfile), rather than running the whole thing in a debugger.

Thanks,
-Joe