axis-c-user mailing list archives

From krishna <kris...@lac.uic.edu>
Subject Re: persistent connections
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2005 17:28:29 GMT
Hi Samisa/All

I tried to modify the calculator program to check whether axis server
keeps state.I did this by having a static variable in the server code of
Calculator.So an addition would basically return the sum till now + the
sum of the 2 numbers passed.

So a call like ./calculator add 2 3
returns :5

Next call ./calculator add 2 3
returns:10 ie.( 5 + 5 )

The results I got were not as expected.The Server side seemed to return
5 for the first five trials and 10 for the next five trials.
with the same input.

My reasoning was that this may be due to non persistent connections but
I see that HTTP 1.1 is being used.

Could someone let me know why this is happening and how this can be
corrected.

Krishna