axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Samisa Abeysinghe" <SAbeysin...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: Multiple servers
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2005 03:20:53 GMT
I have not tried this but my gut feel is that you can have same class
and different service names in the server.wsdd file.
e.g.
<service name="Calculator" provider="CPP:RPC" description="Simple
Calculator Axis C++ Service ">
		<parameter name="allowedMethods" value="add sub mul div
"/>
		<parameter name="className"
value="C:\Axis\webservices\Calculator.dll" />
</service>

<service name="secondCalculator" provider="CPP:RPC" description="Simple
Calculator Axis C++ Service ">
		<parameter name="allowedMethods" value="add sub mul div
"/>
		<parameter name="className"
value="C:\Axis\webservices\Calculator.dll" />
</service>

However, the wsdd file only have the option of specifying allowed
methods and no other parameter could be specified. Hence I do not think
you will be able to specify different parameters to the same class with
different service name.

If you implement several methods, in the same class, you would be able
to use the server.wsdd file to use the same class and open up different
methods with different service names by changing the service name and
the allowed method list.

Thanks,
Samisa...