axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Tahera Bodabhaiwala" <taher...@lgcnsglobal.com>
Subject RE: Invalid Address specified to RtlFreeHeap( 310000, 10094534 )
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 08:58:17 GMT

No, I didn't use the ANT script, I compiled it from the VS IDE using the
project D:\axis-c-src-1-5-win32\vc\AxisClientDLL.dsp. No, I haven't
tried using the pre-built client modules because they require a server
side configuration to be done too in order to test them.

________________________________

From: John Hawkins [mailto:HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 2:12 PM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: RE: Invalid Address specified to RtlFreeHeap( 310000, 10094534
)

OK that's good - this is a well known compiler !

Did you use the ANT scripts to create the client dll?
OR -  did you use the same compiler flags as the ANT scripts use?
Have you tried using a pre-built client module from the apache website?

"Tahera Bodabhaiwala" <tahera.b@lgcnsglobal.com>

20/04/2005 09:35

Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

cc

Subject

RE: Invalid Address specified to RtlFreeHeap( 310000, 10094534 )

msvc 6.